Sunday, April 27, 2008

MAY INSPIRATIONS

All women should want to feel pretty... it is my wish to make you all feel that way through my clothing selections & personal shopping with you.

Life can be dramatic... and your clothes should confirm that... be over the top when you have to and always remain DELICATE... and gorgeous... this is your life... take pride in it!

Take pride in yourself...flaws and all... meet with me to define colors that compliment you... clothing that compliments you... fabrics that compliment you...

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE... so LIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEE

You are my MUSE and my inspiration... give me a chance to show you who you really are!

DARE to dream and dare to be FEARLESS!!!

Don't wear these items OWN THEM... Set your own trend... lead your own life.

Please use the contact form located on the right-hand side...

For items not listed here please email, there is tons of things not online!!

Updates will be made daily... HAVE FUN!!!!

privilegedla@gmail.com

Talk to you soon!!!!!

-Me

"I am inspired by beautiful people and beautiful things."

25% off these jeans til May 7th!!!!

  • Joe's
  • Paper Denim
  • Earnest Sewn



No comments: